The Parents’ Association are the parents and carers of pupils at Penicuik High School.
Our role is to:
- Support the school in its work with students
- Represent the views of all parents
- Encourage links between the school, parents, students and the wider community
- Report back to all parents
- Play a role in the appointment of the Head Teacher and Depute Head Teachers
- Support the school during school inspections
- Fulfill a fundraising role
There are lots of ways that parents, carers (or even grandparents) can get involved so please come along to a meeting, offer your support in any way you can and give us your ideas and feedback. You can do this at a meeting, via the school office, by joining the Penicuik High School Parents Association Facebook group or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current office holders are: Pauline Pender (Chair), Vacancy (Vice Chair), Sharon Bravey (Treasurer), Jill Doyle (50:50 club), Julie Begbie (Facebook group administrator) and Rowena Robbie (PA rep on Eco-committee).
The dates for this academic year are:
Tues 11th January 2022, 7.30pm
Mon 21st February 2022, 6.30pm
Tues 5th April 2022, 7.30pm
Wed 1st June 2022, 6.30pm
These meeting are expected to be conducted via the ZOOM communication platform for the foreseeable future, to join a meeting send a request to email@example.com prior to the meeting.
Other useful parent resources