1. Select a famous designer from the list below.
Philippe Stark, Charles Rennie Mackintosh, Ron Arad, Michael Graves, Ettore Sotsass, Verner Panton,
2. Produce an A4 fact sheet on your selected designer that contains the following information.
· A neat title
· A picture and description of at least two of their designs
· An explanation of what you think of their designs
· Include Photos or sketches
Text can either be typed or handwritten
Web resources for the S2 Famous Designer poster are shown below.
For Charles Rennie Mackintosh go to http://www.crmsociety.com/ Click on the ‘About Mackintosh’ tab then ‘Glasgow Style’.
For Verner Panton go to http://www.vernerpanton.com/
For Ron Arad go to http://designmuseum.org/design/ron-arad
For Michael Graves go to http://www.michaelgraves.com/ and click onto the Michael Graves Design Group section of the page to see some of his products.
There is also some information on Michael Graves at http://www.alessi.com/en/1/64/michael-graves
For information on Ettore Sottsass and the Memphis design group go to http://www.design-technology.info/designers/page13.htm There is a link on this page to a website with more information on Ettore Sottsass.
For Arne Jacobsen go to http://www.arne-jacobsen.com/en/arne-jacobsen